Essential Job Functions:
Oversee design and development of software tools and subsystems to support domain-specific analysis, as well as managing implementation. Critical skills may include some or all of the following: software design methodology, gathering customer requirements, tool development.
* At least 3 years of professional Web development experience.
* Experience with d3js, a front-end framework like angular
* Experience with node.js a plus.
* Experience designing holistic application interfaces
* Comfort with innovative and fast-paced environment
* US Citizen
* Experience dealing with large, scalable or high performance computer systems
Angular.js, Ember.js, d3.js)
* Experience with common big data technologies (Hadoop, Impala, Solr, Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
* Experience with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud-architectures
* User interface/user experience (UI/UX) design experience
* Ability to work and communicated with technical and non-technical team members and customers
* Experience translating large amounts of data into meaningful and easy to understand ways
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, engineering, social science, or related field. If applicable, an additional three years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of the Bachelor’s Degree requirement.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit a resumé, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giant Oak, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.